RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product Development Scientist (Lubricants Experiences, $5000, MNC Chemical Company, WEST)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003152714
EA License No 04C4142
- UP TO $5000
- AWS + 2 MONTHS VARIABLE BONUS
- MNC COMPANY
- GOOD COMPANY BENEFITS AND CAREER PROGRESSIONS
- EXPERIENCES IN LUBRICANTS INDUSTRY
- Formulate new and existing products to meet market needs which consist of solving both complex and straightforward problems
- Provide a technical support service to sales and marketing as and when required
- Communication is mainly verbal within the applications group and through e-mails and written technical reports to the rest of the business
- Keep research, sales and marketing teams up to date with developments on projects.
- Responsible for planning and running multiple projects and carrying out experiments. Typically projects can range from a couple of days to six months.
- Expected to use a creative and viable approach to support new product launches and existing product ranges, including development of new test methodologies or developing new and novel finished formulations for promotional means.
- Minimum degree level education in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in Lubricants industry, preferably Industrial Lubricants
- Experience of lubricant ingredients, formulation and tribology testing
- Experience of solving customer problems through technical work and delivery of innovation projects
- Ideally experience of visiting customers throughout Asia
- Proficient in English and Chinese to liaise with China clients
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Wei Yan (R1655096)
Please include below info in your WORD format resume.
- Current and expected salary.
- Recent photo
- Reason for leaving current company