jobsDB ref: JSG400003003154432
Due to expansion we have a brand new opportunity available for a Procurement Specialist to join our Finance team. Reporting to the Strategic Procurement Manager the successful applicant will be proactive individual with high initiative and resourcefulness to support the various stakeholders within a growing environment.
- Play a critical role to drive activities related to non-trade products (procurement of materials, consumables, and Fixed Assets).
- Organise the purchasing data collection, data analysis, monthly procurement report.
- Ensure cost-efficient sourcing/procurement of products & services with a balanced focus on cost savings. Identify new trends or innovations for savings, cost avoidance or added value benefits
- Work closely with Operations Support, Finance, Invoice Processing, Logistics and Warehouse.
- Prospects for the incumbent to grow with the company’s growth plans.
- At least 5 years of procurement experience (indirect procurement experience will be a plus).
- Resourceful and highly-motivated with a never give up spirit.
- Good negotiation and communication skills in English and Chinese to liaise with China suppliers.
- Oracle Fusion experience will be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel - Pivot-table/V look-up).
- Strong communicator (both written and verbal) with one other local language besides English is favourable.
Please follow the link to submit your application today.
- Candidates who require work passes need not apply.
- Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to REDMART LIMITED
About REDMART LIMITED
Founded in 2011, RedMart is Singapore’s leading online grocery marketplace, offering the island’s widest selection of groceries and household essentials at competitive prices. Our vision is to become the world’s most customer-centric e-commerce logistics platform whilst fulfilling our mission to save customers time and money for the more important things in life.
At RedMart, you’ll join a tribe of inspiring people from all corners of the globe; moving fast, provoking change and having plenty of fun along the way. Whether you’re hired to create, solve, sell or support, you will make an enormous impact on our number 1 quest - saving our customers time and money for the more important things in life.
Bring your ideas and join us on our journey to deliver the future.