Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Procurement Senior Executive (2 years contract) **HEALTHCARE** - $4000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958123
EA License No 99C4599
- Responsible for strategic procurement and sourcing activities in the Hospital to meet cost containment objectives.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers to ensure compliance to our business terms and cost targets.
- Proactive management of timely purchase from requisitions, goods receipt to prompt delivery of goods by suppliers.
- Resolve product quality and delivery related issues.
- Prepare, manage and review contracts in the Hospital.
- Lead/participate in product evaluation committees.
- Participate in suppliers’ development program, tracking of suppliers’ performance, issues, escalations and trends.
- Track and report cost reduction programs against targets.
- Participate in and co-ordinate projects to drive cost containment strategies for the ultimate benefit of our cluster and the healthcare system.
- Perform market and spend analysis and gather market intelligence on the products to reap the best price advantage.
- Degree holder preferably in Purchasing
- Minimum 2 years of relevant procurement experience. Those with more working experience will be considered for more senior positions.
- Good interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, report writing and communication skills
- Driven and positive mentality, resourceful & meticulous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and SAP ERP system
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
(Attn: Procurement Exec - HML)
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted.
EA Licence No. 99C4599
EA Licence No. 99C4599