Procurement Manager (Indirect Purchasing/ Contract Management/ University/ 5 days) DKAJ 260421
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188838
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DKAJ 260421
Tertiary Institutions/ University
Clementi/ Circle Line MRT (West Circle Line -10 mins walk only)
2 years contract . Renewable to permanent post after the 1st contract
- Ensure procurement processes are in accordance with procurement procedures.
- Review outstanding PO to ensure validity
- Advise and guide departments on procurement policies and workflow
- To drive cost saving initiatives
- Assist departments in Contract Management example preparation of Contract Variations.
- Assist user departments in preparation and processing procurement documents in SAP
- Assist departments in the evaluation process after quotation/tender closing
- Assigning General Ledger account code, Fixed Asset Number and WBS code
- Facilitate in the raising of Purchase Order (PO) and Contracts
- Review tender, purchase requisition, purchase order for completeness, and ensure full compliance to organization's procurement and approving policies.
- Ensure accuracy of procurement transactions and control over invoices and payment to suppliers
- Identify value add opportunity to streamline work processes and improvements
- Oversee day to day financial operations of the school related to purchases
- Degree Holder in any field
- 5 years of relevant working experience
- Possess strong analytical skills, meticulous with high level of integrity
- Able to multi-task and cope with urgent request
- Skilled in both oral and written communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - eg Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP will have an advantage
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang/ Charis Heng / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/R1329943/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865