A division that specialises in the recruitment of junior to mid-management positions in all industries. The industries covered include events and promotions, hospitality and tourism, IT and telecommunications, retail and services, transport and logistics, and chemicals.
GMP Recruitment has a thorough screening procedure that ensures a professionally-qualified match who will also fit the client's corporate culture. Operating in many different markets and working in close co-operation with our partners around the world, our wealth of experience and feel for the industry creates the right client – candidate cultural fit.
Procurement Executive (6 months ) (Pharma/Indirect/direct)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002954655
EA License No 09C3051
Procurement Executive (Pharma/Indirect/direct)
- Manage supplier relationships and negotiate, maintain and update where appropriate, supplier contracts
- Proactively identify and manage Key Customers
- Conduct Spend Analysis to identify Cost Saving and Cost Reduction opportunities
- Source new and review existing merchandise for internal use to ensure products remain competitive and are of acceptable quality.
- Keep up to date with market trends and react to changes
- Assume an ambassadorial role for the Purchasing function
- Conduct Spend Analysis, analyze customer requirements trends, monitor trends in supply market to identify Cost Saving and Cost Reduction opportunities
- Formulate sourcing strategies to meet requirements
- Negotiate supplier contracts, where required and ensure signed contracts are filed according to procedure
- Assume Supplier Relationship Manager role to manage performance of Preferred Supplier(s)
- Proactively identify and strategize to implement ways to improve the Supply Base in order to close gap between customer requirements and to support future requirements
- Manage strategic projects to satisfactory completion
- Provide guidance to buyers (daily operational work)
- Minimum Degree in Supply-chain Management or equivalent
- 2-3 years of procurement experience
- Experience in Biotech, pharmaceutical or chemical industry will be an added advantage
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 09C3051
Kyle Hui | EA Personnel Registration: R1333144