Procurement Executive (Project Buying|Security|5 days)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953730
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. RB160916
Highly recognised company in the Construction/Security industry. They are going through a major expansion and are looking for a Procurement Specialist.
- 5 days work week
- Permanent position
- Annual, Medical and dental benefits provided
- AWS and Performance Bonus provided
- Degree/Diploma in any field
- Able to use Microsoft office programs comfortably.
- Candidates with Planning background and Procurement experience are highly preferred
- Good command of the English language to facilitate communication with Customers.
- Working knowledge of ERP system (e.g SAP, WMS & Oracle) - Training provided
- Manage and source for suppliers (Medical Supplies, Equipment, Facility and Professional Services)
- Facilitate the procurement process for RFP and RFQ process via online portal
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure compliance with healthcare business terms and cost targets
- Organize project timeline and facilitate evaluation meetings
- Champion cross functional/departments/institutions' collaborations
- Prepare approval paper and necessary documentations
- Drive continuous improvements to Procurement Process
- Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com with your current and expected salary or call 6697 7993 during office hours for a detailed discussion.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Justin Tan Wern Xiang
Direct Line: 6697 7993
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1546944
About Adecco - GS Perm
Established in Singapore in 1985, Adecco is well positioned to assist organisations in building successful teams and to help individuals progress in their careers. Adecco is the leading human resource solutions company in Singapore with 16 general staffing and specialist divisions. Our comprehensive range of services includes temporary & contract staffing, permanent recruitment, outsourcing, executive search, leadership development, career management & outplacement services.
In addition to administrative and industrial talent expertise and to meet our clients' increasing specialist needs, we also offer established niche divisions in Banking, Accountancy & Finance, Admin & HR, Engineering, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain, Events & Exhibitions, Luxury Retail, and Life Sciences.