Procurement Analyst ( $4,200)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989330
EA License No 08C2893
Role and Basic Purpose
- Manages the day-to-day operational, functional and personnel activities of the department
- Being procurement representative engaging with business stakeholders and other key enabling functions to align procurement strategy with the business strategy and priorities
- Support and assist in achieving to departmental objectives
- Summarizes issues and actions taken on escalated problems for management and executes on resolutions
- Establishes and maintains effective communication with vendors to ensure product, service and quality standards
- Collaborate with local team at region and cluster to drive best value
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required.
- A minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in Sourcing, Technology, Procurement, Operations and/or related field is required.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical, and negotiation skills is required.
- Demonstrated verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills is required.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making is required.
- The ability to be highly flexible and adaptable to change is required. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products is required.
- MNC & regional experience or exposure is preferred.
- IT industry or IT sourcing experience is preferred especially in Telecom , Infrastructure .
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to CTK
Working experience in Singapore will be an advantage
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd |EA License No : 08C2893 Koh Zhen Hui |REG No : R1654834