COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE THROUGH TECHNOLOGY ........
Stratech Systems Limited is an innovative technology-intensive solutions provider with the capability to cater to businesses of the new IT-powered economy. Equipped with state-of-the-art technology, we provide world-class IT systems to both government and corporate customers, especially in the areas of transportation, healthcare, defence, education and e-Business.
With a longstanding commitment to create a Competitive Advantage through Technology, we have now established ourselves as a leading developer of large-scale IT systems and infrastructure. Our sights are set on expanding our core competencies in 3D Computer Vision, Intelligent Transport Systems and e-Business Infrastructure. If you are a creative, dynamic, talented and articulate individual, we invite you to come explore the exciting convergence of business and technology with us.
PROCUREMENT & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031783
The Manager is responsible for the efficient operations in the Procurement and Administration Department. His role is to ensure the reduction of purchasing risks through effective purchasing control. He is responsible for buying the best quality equipment, goods and services at the most competitive prices.
He is also responsible for managing and delivering efficient, effective and timely administrative support services to all business units.
- Forecasting levels of demand for equipment, goods and services to meet the business needs;
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- Arrange air and sea freight and liaise with forwarders on services and costs. This includes insurance declaration is done for all purchases;
- Processing payments and invoices – check and receive goods in good conditions;
- Total compliance with internal SOPs and ensure proper documentations to ensure an auditable procurement trail;
- Planning and developing purchasing strategy and plan for greater efficiency of the department;
Responsible for the smooth operation of office systems like PABX, security system, mail system and office machines. The scope covers the development and maintenance of policies and procedures related to this area;
Responsible for maintenance and records of all company assets, including ensure prompt and timely discharge of all payments, and organizing the proper ordering, receipt, draw out, dispatch and/or disposal of company assets, collection and management of incoming and outgoing mails, and office security systems;
Responsible for and manage, administrative staff, including receptionist and cleaners, and to manage their respective performances to be at Company acceptable standards;
Ensure proper and sufficient insurance coverage of company assets and real estates;
Plan, manage and maintain office space, office renovation and acquisition of new office space. The scope covers budgeting and managing the budget for the works , tie-ups with the respective parties (vendor, relevant authorities like JTC, etc.) and developing policies and procedures related to this;
Responsible for and manage the organization of corporate travel by officers and staff. The scope covers formulating and enforcing policies and procedures related to corporate travels.
Ensure that all Company’s qualifications and registrations, local and abroad, such as EPPU, BCA, website names, etc. are properly maintained and updated;
At least 5 years of experience in purchasing and administration.
- Strong negotiation and and communication skill.
- Diploma in Engineering/ IT or GEC 'A' level/ ceritificate in commerce or Equivalent.