RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
PROCESSING ENGINEER – exp in digital signal processing ($2.5k to $5k + VB/ 5 days)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953440
EA License No 04C4142
- Up to $5000 plus Variable Bonus
- 5 days
- MNC – Jurong
Our client, a leading MNC in Information Communications Technologies is looking for suitable candidate to fill the role of Digital Signal Processing Engineer.
- Develop digital signal processing(DSP) tools for digital signal identification
- Perform signal processing to build up signal library.
- Develop solutions, design and integrate firmware to control radio frequency sensors and input into DSP module
- Involved in digital signal analysis of new and unknown signals and catalogue signals into useful library
- Engage customers to understand their requirements and involved in project implementation for DSP portion
- Evaluate new technology, review capability of in house products and recommend improvement / enhancements
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- With at least 4 years working experience in signal processing skills and knowledge for wireless communication and RF communications
- Good software knowledge in C#, C++ and ability to develop GUIs
- 5 days (Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm)
- Jurong East
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms Lin Zhen Yu (R1546594) **
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
Only Singaporeans need apply.
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure Work Permit, EP or S pass. If you would require a Work Permit, EP or S pass, please do not apply.