Process Technician (FE)
RF360 Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188529
- Support day to day line monitoring of power testing of thin film power durability or quality
- Support recipe creation wafer probing measurement for MPE runs
- Support PCB preparation for data analysis
- Perform wafer probing and failure analysis and report failure analyses timely.
- Monitor & analyse wafer probing sweeps and wafer map signature, including troubleshooting cases of non-conformance. Analyze & identify mode for equipment failure and report findings
- Work on assignments or projects that are of medium complexity with some guidance
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent Technical Certificate
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft office tools
- Experience working in high-volume manufacturing environment preferable in Semiconductor manufacturing
- Entry-level applicants are encourage to apply
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RF360 Singapore Pte Ltd
About RF360 Singapore Pte Ltd
RF360 Holdings is a Qualcomm and TDK Joint Venture driving innovation in Radio Frequency Front End (RFFE). With over 4,000 employees worldwide, RF360 Holdings develops and manufactures innovative RFFE filtering solutions for mobile devices and fast growing business segments, such as loT, robotics, automotive applications and more.
RF360 Holdings offers a comprehensive portfolio of filters and filter technologies, including Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW), Temperature-Compensated Surface Acoustic Wave (TC-SAW) and Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW) solutions to support the wide range of frequency bands being deployed in networks across the globe.