RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
PROCESS ENGINEER – exp in medical device production (UP TO $3.7K + VB/ 5 DAYS/ Loyang)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028734
EA License No 04C4142
- Up to $3700 plus Variable Bonus
- 5 days
- Location – Loyang
Our client, dealing in manufacturing to assembly and testing for medical devices is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Process Engineer.
- Develop and implement initiatives to enhance capability and increase efficiency of production.
- Assist Production Engineer and production staff in resolving manufacturing process
- Perform Test Process Validation for new set up machines.
- Conduct training, process planning, evaluate operating methods, select controls and specify tools, fixtures and gauges necessary to repeatedly build conforming hardware.
- Maintain manufacturing engineering system on part routing and standards.
- Ability to set up a production/assembly unit within a stipulated time frame.
- Support Product Quality Engineer in mitigating field failures and complaints.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- With 3 years’ experience preferably in manufacturing process management Perform test process validation
- Knowledgeable in Six Sigma methodology and SPC will be advantage
- Experience in programming/trouble-shooting PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers)
- Self-motivated team player, well organized and with strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- 5 DAYS - Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.45pm (Lunch Time: 12.00pm – 1.00pm)
- Pasir Ris, Loyang
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms Lin Zhen Yu (R1546594) **
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
Only Singaporeans need apply.
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure Work Permit, EP or S pass. If you would require a Work Permit, EP or S pass, please do not apply