STMicroelectronics Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188815
- Evaluate and improve processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and cost effective manufacturing process while improving production rates, efficiencies and yields.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Work with equipment engineer and production personnel to develop cost effective and working production process.
- Perform FMEA, risk assessment of process changes and process change management.
- Provide timely disposition and analysis of Non conforming lots.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Work Experience: At least 2 years working and hands-on experience on Assembly/Final Test and /or Packing/Finish process.
- Skills / Knowledge :
- Lean Sigma GB certified is a advantage
- Well versed in different problem solving tools and technique/methodology.
- Competent in the use of FMEA, OCAP and SPC.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Good understanding of machine process step for Test and Finish equipment.
- Experience on the following machine is an advantage . (SPEA handlers, ASTI AT468, Burn-in Oven)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to STMicroelectronics Pte Ltd
About STMicroelectronics Pte Ltd
- Established in 1988 as Philips Semiconductors Calamba
- Became NXP Semiconductors in 2007, to ST-NXP Wireless in 2008 and STMicroelectromics, Inc in 2009
- State-of-the art facility that forms part of the ST's strategic network or manufacturing sites
- Occupies a land area of 82,799 meter square
- Completed construction of 1st phase production building in 1998
- Stated operations in January 1999
- Completed constructions of 2nd phase production in 2001
- Production floor area of 43,391 meter square
- Employs 1,944 employees
- Assembly Package
- Test (Final Test and Probe Test)
- Package Development
- RF Competency
- Failure Analysis and Reliability Engineering