RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Process Engineer (Chemical Plant, Familiar with Polymerization, MNC Company)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003186080
EA License No 04C4142
- Up to $5500
- AWS + 3 months Variable Bonus
- MNC Company
- West, Transport Provided at Designated Point
- Familiar with Polymerization Process
- Experiences in Process and Operations in Chemical / Petrochemical Industry
- To provide support in all aspects of process and engineering matters to facilitate safe and smooth manufacturing operations.
- To monitor and analyze plant process, equipment performance and production output to support process optimization, plant enhancement, product improvement and plant trouble-shooting.
- To develop and implement initiatives to enhance production capability, production efficiency, plant reliability and product quality.
- To participate in plant/process modification studies/projects and periodic Shut Down Maintenance (including equipment inspection, installation, modification, etc.)
- To be involved in Health, Safety & Environment activities to strengthen workplace safety & health and environmental protection.
- To transfer technical knowledge and provide process training & advice to operation teams to ensure stable and continuous operations.
- Applicants should possess a Degree in Chemical Engineering with 2 – 5 years of experience in process engineering and operation of chemical or petrochemical plant.
- Good knowledge in polymerization and process control is essential.
- The incumbent should be a team player with initiative, drive, commitment and good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Only Singaporean may apply
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Miyuki Woo Wei Yan (R1655096) weiyan.woo@ recruitplus.com
Please include below info in your WORD format resume.
- Current and expected salary.
- Recent photo
- Reason for leaving current company