Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Process Engineer (Chemical Manufacturing) (Ref:JJP)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003182584
EA License No 99C4599
- Responsible for the process improvement of our core technologies and troubleshoot processes
- Handle designing and reviewing of mechanical specification of equipment
- Support the instrumentation & process control and automation of the existing control systems and new projects.
- Provide support in preparing technical drawing and documentation
- Handle project management and be involved from conceptual to detailed engineering in process and equipment design, plant layout, equipment specifications, procurement, construction and commissioning.
- Support the execution of greenfield projects for newcapital investment and plant expansion programmes
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering qualifications
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant working experience in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Able to travel overseas if required