A division that specialises in the recruitment of junior to mid-management positions in all industries. The industries covered include events and promotions, hospitality and tourism, IT and telecommunications, retail and services, transport and logistics, and chemicals.
GMP Recruitment has a thorough screening procedure that ensures a professionally-qualified match who will also fit the client's corporate culture. Operating in many different markets and working in close co-operation with our partners around the world, our wealth of experience and feel for the industry creates the right client – candidate cultural fit.
Process Development/Improvement Engineer (MNC/Semicon/Chemical)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033239
EA License No 09C3051
Process Development Engineer (MNC/Semicon/Chemical)
Min Degree in Electrical/electronics
3-5 years of experience
- key driver to ensure improvement, qualification and implementation of new processes/products including changes and/or new product introduction, are in-line with the overall production performance enhancement targets.
- Support production line issues with appropriate and permanent corrective solution, as and when necessary.
- Client representative in improvement/R&D projects to secure value added results and efficient implementation.
- In plant launch phase, work closely with process specialist/equipment/technologist and contribute to establish good product quality and specification.
- Support investment proposals and projects in order to utilize best available practice and competence.
- Support managements’ directives and projects as and when needed.
- Possessed very good ability in project management, providing key milestone, timeline and execution, overseeing the completion of project on time.
- Knowledgeable in establishing, sourcing and developments of new materials, new designs and alternative vendors (such as Glass, EVA, Back Sheet, Frame, Corner Key, etc.) to meet the overall process, production and cost improvement targets.
- Min Degree in Electrical/electronics, Material Science or related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in Semiconductory industry
- Knowledge of interpreting design intent for DFM and DFA
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 09C3051
Kyle Hui | EA Personnel Registration: R1333144