SKOOL4KIDZ PTE LTD
SKOOL4KIDZ is a new Preschool Anchor Operator appointed by the Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA). It brings together years of expertise from both local and foreign early childhood experts as well as successful management and operations of household name preschool centres.
Skool4Kidz boldly offers the community a high quality, hands-on, comprehensive learn-as-you-grow preschool curriculum that promotes holistic development while getting children ready to make the transition to Primary One when the time comes!
Join our team of dedicated professionals to provide quality preschool education at Skool4Kidz.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033245
- Ensure the leadership, management and delivery of quality curriculum and that the daily operations, financial, human resource and management of the centre are carried out effectively.
- Work within the company/centre’s policies, philosophy and procedures.
- Plan and co-ordinate change in consultation with the senior management.
- Plan and monitor teachers’ continuing professional development.
- Work with Curriculum Department to develop a holistic and developmentally appropriate early childhood curriculum.
- Ensure that the centre’s service meet the needs of children and families.
- Degree in Early Childhood Education / Diploma in in Pre-school Education – Leadership and Training (DPE-L/T) or its equivalent recognised by Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA).
- Relevant work experience in managing Pre-school Centres.
- Supervisory experience with good communication and customer service skills.
- Computer literate
A good employment benefit and career growth awaits the successful applicants.