See Job Description
Principal Systems Analyst,Software Development
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031863
Employer Ref. 16000084
· Lead a group of up to 20 software developers and manage/ organise development activities, deliver new application components and enhancements for integration layer applications
· Ensure various system and project deliverables allocated to the team are delivered on time and with high quality
· Support the maintenance of production systems; provide application fixes to resolve production issues
· Review, control and refine programming and development practice
· Guide developers during the development process and make technical design decisions
· Coach and guide team members in resolving development issues; plan and carry out team’s technical skills upgrade.
· Conduct internal system enhancements, technical upgrades, tools and process improvements
· Bachelor degree in IT related fields.
· At least 10 years of relevant working experiences as an IT systems Analyst, with more than 3 years in a software development leadership capacity
· Hands-on evelopment experiences with J2EE and Integration/ Middleware domain technologies, in the following:
o Weblogic Integration Server
o XML processing
o SOA architecture
o Oracle DB/SQL
· Led development teams through at least 3 SDLC cycles, familiar with the process and workflow of typical SDLC
· Experienced with the concept and practice of parallel stream development, source code/ configuration management and release process
· Candidates with teleco-related experiences and prior exposure to order management and fulfillment systems would be prioritised. Experiences with large scale, real-time message flow systems would also be highly considered.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.