The NTUC FairPrice Group operates the largest supermarket chain in Singapore. Over the years, we expanded our retail formats to cater to the different needs of our customers. We pride ourselves on the many successes we had over the years and are now inviting service-oriented and forward-looking individuals to join us. If you are looking to join an organisation at the forefront of retail technology and innovation, look no further. Grow with us.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959546
The Principal Strategist reports to Chief Strategy Officer and will
- lead the development, implementation, execution and monitoring of key strategic initiatives for the CEO and his executive management team (EMT)
- work closely with the business leaders to conduct analyses and activities that lead to the development of integrated strategies
- prepare board presentations and high level strategic analysis for external audiences and
- act as a trusted advisor to the EMT, business unit leaders, and other key constituents in the organisation.
- Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, or equivalent. Preferably with MBA.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategic planning and/ or commercial line management
- Good understanding of retail industry and preferably, with experience in global consumer packaged goods
- Proven record in managing multiple business initiatives, identifying strategic needs and leading all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, as well as, generating alignment with key business partners and stakeholders to achieve business objectives and targets
- Possess leadership strategic thinking skills with an aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions
- Resourceful, hands on and a problem solver with the ability to make fact based decisions and drive changes effectively at both macro and ground levels
- Motivated, meticulous, resilience and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to translate complex concepts into actionable data and actions
- Ability to collaborative and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders, and lead a team well
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.