We exist to help working people earn a better living and live a better life, which is exactly why we are always looking for people like you, who have the energy and passion to champion the cause of working people with empathy and intelligence. In return, you will enjoy a challenging working environment, where there is no such thing as a typical day.
If you would like to make a real difference to the lives of others, send in your application now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Principal/Lead Specialist or Assistant/Deputy Director (Human Resource)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033372
Learning & Development
You will steer and manage the Learning & Development (L&D) portfolio to build our staff capability, to make us future ready. You will conduct organisation-wide training needs analysis, set the training roadmap for the organization and roll out individual training plans for all staff. You will engage internal stakeholders to identify leadership and competency requirements to bring the organization to the next lap. You will conceptualize training programs, contextualize and align to objectives, forge strategic partnerships with training vendors and evaluate program outcomes.
You will also be tasked to helm Organizational Development (OD), encompassing staff engagement and alignment, staff communications, talent development, and change management and transformation. You must develop strategies and intervention programs that reinforce our organizational vision, mission and values and 4D framework of work ethos: Do Well, Do Good, Do Together and Do More. If you have a passion for building people, and sculpting a culture of nurture, collaboration, trust, commitment and workplace excellence, this opportunity will appeal to you.
HR Business Partner
You will also take on a HR business partner role, where you will manage the full spectrum of daily HR operations of a designated account/department, including recruitment, salary recommendations, employee relations and grievance handling. You will also provide advisory on HR policies and procedures.
• Degree with a qualification in Human Resource or OD or L&D
• Good working knowledge of labour laws and human resource practices
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in OD, familiar with OD concepts, and a track record of successful implementation of organizational intervention programs
• Outstanding communication skills, good facilitator, with high influencing power
• Strong leadership ability, able to network and build alliance with cross-functional teams
• Strong organizational skills to plan and execute turn-key projects and bring to fruition
• High energy level and commitment
• Self-driven and results-oriented
Candidates will be considered for Principal/Lead Specialist or Assistant/Deputy Director role commensurate with the relevant experience and expertise.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.