GRAVITAS RECRUITMENT GROUP (SG) PTE LTD
Gravitas Recruitment group is a specialist recruitment firm that has an incredible story of internal growth, succession and success. With a story that only started 6 years ago we are now regarded as one of the top executive search firms within the Insurance domain covering highly specialised insurance niches across Asia from our hub in Hong Kong. We have organically grown to a business with 100 consultants across five offices (Hong Kong & Singapore and 3 in UK - US office openeing 2016). We have a fantastic track record of hiring individuals with a flair and enthusiasm for sales who have no experience in recruitment and we have numerous success stories of training graduates into accountable and consistent billing consultants. We offer a multi-cultural environment, managers that lead from the front, a tangible track record of actualising employee potential, clever market splits and a culture of nurture coupled with empowerment.
Principal Consultant / Senior Consultant – Singapore
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034080
EA License No 14C7195
We are the ‘Best Specialist Recruitment Firm in Asia’
(as voted by Global Recruiter Awards 2016)
Gravitas Recruitment Group is an award winning specialist recruitment firm that has an incredible story and is currently looking to hire new recruitment consultants (graduates are encouraged to apply) for their Singapore business.
We are an employer that puts strong emphasis on graduate hiring and we have numerous success stories whereby our graduates have benefited from our meritocratic environment and worked themselves up to become consistent billing consultants, team leaders and business (unit) managers. Progress at Gravitas is not driven by time served and is derived purely through an individual’s actions and results only
As a part of our continued growth in the APAC region, we are looking to add experienced recruiters to expand a team in our Singapore office.
To be considered for this opportunity:
- Degree Educated and high level of English
- You will have at least 3-5+ years of solid recruitment experience and proven track record of success
- Ideally you would already have some exposure to managing, motivating and training a small sales team
- Exposure to the insurance sector highly advantageous but not a requirement – we are open to recruiters with a solid track record in any sector – if you are a good recruiter who is willing to learn you can work in any sector
- You must be able to hit the ground running and take control of a hot desk immediately
- Act as an inspirational senior consultant within the Company, leading by example through personal sales and demonstrating best practice and values
- Support management, impact performance of new hires and team members
- Undertake Business Development and meetings to develop client relationships to generate vacancies, new candidates and business opportunities for yourself and your team
- Take full ownership and accountability for your own performance
- To promote and uphold the Company values, vision and processes at all times
What’s on offer:
- You will join a successful and respected international company at the point of the next stage of expansion – you will have the chance to help shape the long term direction of the business
- Opportunity to train and develop as a team leader / manager with full support from senior management – we have a lean structure which gives you high exposure to the decision makers
- A true meritocracy where you can shape your professional growth and the success of your personal and team business
- Competitive basic salary and benefits and no threshold uncapped commission.
- Luxury holiday destination incentives, monthly Michelin star lunch clubs and other performance incentives.
On-going incentives, both individual and team, are offered throughout the year (individual targets across the group - 2012 South Africa, 2013 Mauritius, 2014 Paris, 2015 Mauritius and 2016 South Africa and Finland). There are also annual regional trips (2012 Hua Hin, 2013 Phuket, 2014 Bangkok, 2015 Cebu, 2016 Phuket) for top regional performers. Monthly fine dining targets to Michelin star restaurants are on-going monthly incentives as are ad-hoc special incentives throughout the year.
Management and Team
We pride ourselves on an excellent management team whereby all incoming individuals are tutored to work smart and encouraged to fulfil their potential. We have multi-cultural team with consistent rules for everyone and despite encouraging individual performance and recognition we have a fantastic team environment and sense of community. Most of our team leaders and senior consultants started as graduates at Gravitas which is testament to their abilities and our training and development.
With a story that started only 6 years ago, we are now regarded as one of the top executive search firms within the Insurance domain covering highly specialised insurance niches across Asia from our regional hub in Hong Kong. We have organically grown to a business with 130 employees across six offices (3 in the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and New York). We have been recognised as the Best Specialist Recruitment Firm in Asia (2016) and Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for in 2016 amongst other accolades – please visit our website, LinkedIn and Facebook pages for more details.
Please note: You should be degree educated and fully conversant in English (spoken and written), Cantonese and Mandarin also highly preferred but not essential.
For more information on this and other vacancies please APPLY NOW!