Morgan McKinley is a leading recruitment consultancy delivering temporary, permanent and contract recruitment solutions to financial services and commerce & industry organisations. Morgan McKinley operates from offices in Hong Kong, Ireland, London, Paris, Singapore, Shanghai, Sydney and Tokyo.
Principal Architect (eCommerce)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188156
EA License No 11C5502
Employer Ref. BBBH658058
Position: Principal Architect (eCommerce Platform)
Our client is an exciting Technology Platform company, looking for an experienced Principal Architect to be based in Singapore. Looking for someone who is hands on, on both applications and systems architecture within the organization.
The role will include:
- Responsible for putting together the processes and guidelines for the technical engineers to ensure reliable architecture and smooth operation
- Manage the enterprise architecture of the company
- Mentor and assist the development applications and data design teams
- Focus on ensuring stable architecture for applications and systems within the organization
- Work in a cross functional setting, work closely with the product teams and product owners on designs on new product features and applications
Skills and Requirements
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in software development and architect
- Experienced on web development technologies and knowledge on relational and non relational databases
- Able to translate business requirements into architectural and data designs. Strong knowledge on architectural and software design patterns
- Work in an agile environment, design in micro service environment
- Good communication skills, able to communicate with technical and commercial team
If the above describes you, and you would like to be considered, kindly email your detailed profile in MS Word format to Lamia Haque email@example.com or via the APPLY button.
OR, if you have anyone in your network whom you think will be suitable, please feel free to email me as we value such partnerships through our Referral Rewards Program.
All correspondence will be treated with utmost confidentiality
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1218633