ChildFirst Pre-school is part of an established regional education group. In Singapore, we operate three spacious premium child care facilities in Dunearn, Mountbatten Square and Tampines Central (visit www.childfirst.com.sg for 360 degrees views of our facilities).
ChildFirst offers a bilingual education (half day English and half day Chinese), Multiple Intelligences curriculum and state-of-the-art educational technology. We provide excellent opportunities for training and career advancement including possible attachment to our overseas centres.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958104
Working location : Dunearn
- Comprehensive knowledge of preschool program development and implementation processes.
- Hands on experience in handling administrative and operative directives of a preschool environment
- Develop and deliver curriculum founded on the centre's philosophies whilst following childcare regulations and National Quality Standards
- Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe
- Help develop teaching goals for the centre and its teachers
- Degree in Early Childhood Education with at least a Diploma in Pre-School Education Leadership (DPE-L) / Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education — Leadership (DECCE-L)
- Certified by ECDA as a Level 2 teacher
- Holds a valid first aid certificate recognized by ECDA preferred
- A good command of both spoken and written English
- Minimum 3 years management experience in childcare industry
- Must be computer literate
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong leadership qualities
We offer attractive remuneration package and benefits. Please click on APPLY NOW and submit your resume, with a recent photograph, stating current and expected salary.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.