RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
Grow your company with RecruitFirst!
The business environment today is a highly competitive one, which is ever evolving. Having the right human resource business partner with a strong network of consultants and candidates has become key to the success of industry leading businesses.
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realising the value-add that we are able to provide to your organisation!
Enjoy the expansive array of human resource solutions and network which RecruitFirst has to offer.
Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 8 countries and 10 cities across Asia Pacific – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul. This geographical network gives us the strategic advantage of acquiring the best candidates to satisfy the human resource strategies of multi-national companies. In addition, with this large network of consultants, we are also able to provide for all your human resource needs, including, temporary staffing, contract staffing, executive search, payroll services, global placement or management consultancy.
Pricing Support (MNC / Town)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982437
EA License No 13C6342
Employer Ref. DA1310
- Pricebook Maintenance, Contract Pricing Update and Price Subsidy Administration.
- Support in bid/tender price modeling and simulation although this is not a major criteria in the hiring process.
- Maintain master pricebook current by ensuring the timely addition of new products and pricing whenever it occurs.
- Liaise with Product Teams on new products and related options, validate and map product codes of successor and predecessor models, obtain global prices and update pricebook.
- Meticulous to spot, investigate and remedy errors and missing information.
- Contract Pricing Update
- Price Subsidy Admin, Drive the process for subsidy claims and reimbursement.
- Assist the Bid Team in developing pricing models and simulations to support decision making in line with the bid strategy.
- Work closely within the regional team.
- Diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years experience in administrative support of product and solution pricing
- A team player with a good sense of common goals.
- Resourceful and can work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in MS Excel
Please email your CV (preferably with photo, reasons for leaving and current salary) to desmondang@recruitfirst,com.sg . (R1101468). Thank you.