Parker Hannifin Singapore Pte Ltd
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in the mobile, industrial and aerospace markets.
With annual sales of approximately $13 billion in fiscal year 2015, Parker Hannifin is the world’s leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems. Strong competitive advantages, a clear strategy and goals, consistent execution and performance, and many opportunities for growth, have allowed the company to consistently deliver strong shareholder returns. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 59 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Parker's unrivalled industrial distribution network extends to approximately 13,000 locations globally. Through this extensive network of local, independent businesses, Parker brings its products and services to customers in 104 countries. This includes continued penetration of the ParkerStore network of industrial retail outlets, which has more than 3,000 locations around the world.
Parker is located in 50 countries around the world supporting 139 divisions with 309 manufacturing locations.
In South-east Asia, Parker Hannifin has been present since 1976 starting from a sales office in Singapore, has since expanded with offices/manufacturing facilities in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam & Philippines.
Our Singapore Headquarters for South-east Asia is looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our expanding business.
Pricing & Marketing Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002981761
To coordinate, assist and support pricing activities of the regional sales offices, which will include but not limited to price analysis and alignment for price-list, discount structures, contract pricing and pricing projects etc. It also includes marketing support activities such as company events, sales lead enquires, catalog /corporate gift management tasks from time to time.
- Assist in pricing-related projects (annual pricing review etc.) by providing pricing information and price analysis.
- Support pricing team in daily pricing and quotation requests for quotations (RFQs) requests processes
- Ensure price lists and pricing contracts are up to date with timely addition of new products and pricing.
- Ensure proper maintenance of pricing documentation, processes and procedures for compliance and audit purposes.
- Work with stakeholders to resolve pricing errors/issues and provide resolution effectively and efficiently.
- Communicate effectively with regional team members.
- Support pricing team reports and/or improvement initiatives/activities.
Support the marketing team on their processes whenever required such as:
- Dissemination of sales enquiries and sales leads
- Provide support with marketing/pricing related enquiries
- Assist in company events such as annual trade shows, distributor conferences, meeting seminars etc.
- Support/Administer corporate gifts/catalog inventory
- Support marketing team reports and/or improvement initiatives/activities.
JOB HOLDER REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma/ Degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
- Min 1 year or above relevant experience in supporting analytical or marketing activities in an MNC.
- Prior experience in the manufacturing industry or MNC would be an advantage.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot table & v-lookup)
- Meticulous and numerate – comfortable with working with extensive data sets.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, multi-task and with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Positive attitude and thinking
Interested candidates please click "APPLY NOW" to submit your application