Pricing Executive (1yr contract!/Leading Good MNC!/Queenstown)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034388
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. PJYDDec2016
- Up to S$3.5K Base+gd benefits+bonus!
- Branded FMCG MNC!/1-3yrs pricing/LC req!
- Near Labrador Park MRT
Our Client is one of the leading global sports apparel MNC with a prestigious history.
- Manage the order release activities including Cash Application, Statement of accounts and invoicing queries from customers.
- Responsible for the collection of Singapore entity and to ensure the internal control procedures and proper accounting records comply with group policy and local statutory reports.
- Present LC docs to banks timely and co-ordinate on discrepancies clearance
- Ensure all collections are timely, monitor overdue accounts, handle Provision of Bad debt whenever necessary
- Prepare Debit Note and Credit Notes and post to Customer’s Accounts
- Facilitate Price change, Discount change requests from South East Asia countries
- Update payment terms, freight terms, discount bands in SAP
- Analyze and review the price change on monthly basis
- Other tasks as assigned by manager
- At least 1-3 years of pricing experience in a MNC
- Knowledge of LC documentation & presentation under UCP600, Financial analysis, Accounting and Internal control
- Hands on and meticulous
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadline
- Good communication skill
- Experience in using SAP
- Korean, Japanese or Thai Speaking will be an added advantage
Other Information: (optional)
- Mon – Fri, 830am to 530pm
- Free medical+health screening!
- 1 year contract, may renew or convert depending on performance
- Up to S$3.5K Base+1mth completion bonus
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Residential Address
- Date of Birth
- Availability to start work
- Recent photo
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Patrick Thomas Jiang Yiang Dong (EA Personnel Registration No: R1105012) by clicking 'Apply Now'.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
Our strength lies in the principal asset of a team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds. With their valuable experience and thorough knowledge in various fields of specialisation, we are unparalleled in providing prompt and effective HR recruitment solutions to our clients. Over these years, we are proud to be recognized as one of the sterling manpower service providers within the recruitment arena.
We are an ISO9001:2008 Certified Company and is part of the National Personnel Associates (NPA) worldwide alliance which has over 400 member companies spread across 6 continents. Through us, clients can gain access to extraordinary talents from worldwide.