RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
Pricing Executive (Entry/Junior level)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982543
EA License No 13C6342
We are seeking a competent Pricing Executive (PE) to fill a role in our Global Services for Asia Pacific based in Singapore.
The primary responsibilities of the PE concern the administrative aspects of global pricing used in our global contracts with the Global Major Accounts.
- Primary tasks are in Pricebook Maintenance, Contract Pricing Update and Price Subsidy Administration.
- Pricebook Maintenance: Keep the master pricebook current by ensuring the timely addition of new products and pricing whenever it occurs.
- Contract Pricing Update: Provide new product pricing to global contract accounts by updating the contract price exhibits.
- • Bid Pricing: Assist the Bid Team in developing pricing models and simulations to support decision making in line with the bid strategy.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Diploma in Business Administration, Accountancy, Economics, Statistis or relevant
- to 2 years experience in administrative support of product and solution pricing
- Meticulous and numerate. Comfortable with working with extensive data sets.
- Advanced skills in Excel (Pivot table & V-look up)
- *Applicants without prior working experience but has a good personality & proficient in advanced excel can be considered as well
Joey Lee Wan Shi | R1550634
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd EA 13C6342