Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003113285
EA License No 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0279495
about the company
A cosmopolitan culture in a Japanese MNC in the technology space and a global brand with good learning and growth opportunity within.
about the job
* Prepare Profit and Loss statement that include materials, labour and other relevant cost
* Design pricing models and strategies to maximize company's profitability
* Perform margin and price analysis to support a business initiative
* Document approved pricing to ensure accurate pricing stated in proposal and contracts
* Develop historical pricing on all deals engaged
1) Price Trending & Financial Analysis
2) Risk management of prospective business
3) Establishment of Pricing Strategy
4) Pricing review and evaluation of Profit margin
5) Design and Assessment of Financial Models
about the manager/team
reporting to the Pricing Manager with a team of 6
skills and experience required
We are looking for talents with at least 4 years of working experience in pricing in MNC environment or pure BIG FOUR audit bakground would qualify as well. Good financial modelling skills and profiency in accounting standards would suffice.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Wendy Tay at 6510 1462.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1324666 )