Epsilon is one of the largest independent provider of outsourced connectivity solutions to the world’s Communications and Cloud ecosystems. Our underlying network infrastructure, intelligent application layers and industry expertise enable our customers to seamlessly deliver mission critical, high performance Applications and Communications services globally.
We operate an outsourcing model for the procurement and management of Cloud and network infrastructure; enabling our customers to focus on delivering end-to-end Cloud, Content, application, communication and connectivity services. Our high performance, high availability and massively scalable global backbone combined with our own unique networking technology has created a platform connecting over 500 network operators and service providers each using the network to serve fixed, mobile, application and Cloud customers.
For more information about us, visit us at:www.epsilontel.com
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035395
We are of the largest independent providers of connectivity solutions to the world’s Communications and Cloud ecosystems. Our underlying network infrastructure, intelligent application layers and industry expertise enable our customers to seamlessly deliver mission critical, high performance Applications and Communications services globally.
Due to expansion, we are looking for an experienced and talented Pricing Analyst to be part of the Dynamic team based in Singapore.
- Works with cross functional teams to review and interpret cost breakdowns to ensure accuracy and completeness and understand the product in costing prior to engaging in price setting activities.
- Perform audit report compliance checks on a weekly basis to ensure the prices in all systems are in sync and POs are priced correctly.
- Experience and knowledge in performing RFPs and RFQs.
- develop of pricing models and pricing strategy; compilation and analysis of cost and pricing inputs;
- Review and manage price change requests.
- Effectively communicate price information changes.
- Manage all internal and external pricing queries and resolve operational issues with cross-functional teams.
- Prepare and maintain Pricelist for both internal / external distribution.
- Drive and collaborate with cross-functional teams for process improvement and productivity improvement.
- Any ad-hoc duties as required
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Business Administration or Commerce.
- Has at least 5 years pricing or costing experience or related roles
- Solid analytical skills and meticulous, have an eye for details.
- Software Skills in Microsoft Office Suite. Especially Advance/Strong in Excel.
- Strong Interpersonal and excellent communication skills across all levels of management.
- Independent and has the ability to work under pressure.
- Good team player