jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031537
Employer Ref. 705-233
- Propose market fares and fare structures for the market assigned
- Perform analysis of macroeconomic environment, competitive activities, consumer behaviour and internal flight load situations to inform pricing proposal
- Establish fare rules that create upsell motivation
- Support stations tactical through analysis and pricing consultation
- Liaise between stations and HO on campaign and pricing activities
You should have a good university degree in Mathematics, Economics, Business or equivalent. Experience in pricing or revenue management is preferred. You should have a good understanding of mathematics, economics and pricing modeling, with strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as good business acumen.
Please complete a copy of our online application form and submit it via our recruitment system.
We thank all applicants for their interest and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.