Pricing Analyst (Branded FMCG MNC!/1yr contract/Up to S$4K!)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002952283
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. PJYDSep2016
- Up to S$4K Base+comms+gd benefits!
- Branded FMCG MNC!/1-3yrs pricing/costing w/SAP req!
- Near Labrador Park MRT
Our Client is one of the leading global sports apparel MNC with a prestigious history.
- Works with cross functional teams to review and interpret cost breakdowns (Factory FOB) to ensure accuracy and completeness and understand the construction of the product in costing prior to engaging in price setting activities.
- Perform audit report compliance checks on a weekly basis to ensure the prices in all systems are in sync and POs are priced correctly.
- Review and manage price change requests.
- Effectively communicate price information changes.
- Manage all internal and external pricing queries and resolve operational issues with cross-functional teams.
- Prepare and maintain Pricelist for both internal / external distribution.
- Drive and collaborate with cross-functional teams for process improvement and productivity improvement.
- Any ad-hoc duties as required
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Has at least 2-3 years pricing or costing experience or related roles, preferably in a trading company or same industry.
- Solid analytical skills and meticulous, have an eye for details.
- Software Skills in Microsoft Office Suite. Especially Advance/Strong in Excel.
- Knowledge of FlexPLM and SAP is required
- Strong Interpersonal and excellent communication skills across all levels of management.
- Independent and has the ability to work under pressure.
- Good team player
Other Information: (optional)
- Mon – Fri, 830am to 530pm
- Free medical+health screening!
- 1 year contract, may renew or convert depending on performance
- Up to S$4K Base+gd benefits+1mth completion bonus!
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Residential Address
- Date of Birth
- Availability to start work
- Recent photo
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Patrick Thomas Jiang Yiang Dong (EA Personnel Registration No: R1105012) by clicking 'Apply Now'.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !
More Jobs from this employer
Interview 27 Sep! 100*Warehouse Assistant/ Free Transport/ Jurong/ Basic+Bonus+Incentive+OT