SAVVY (SG) PTE LTD
Savvy Creative Recruitment is a privately owned, boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in identifying exceptional creative talent & introducing them to reputable businesses across the Globe for Permanent, Contract & Freelance placements. With offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are currently supporting the following industry sectors: Graphics, Digital, Interiors, Architecture, Fashion, Broadcasting, Marketing & Public Relations.
UEN: 201133378K | License No: 14C6957
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988334
EA License No 12S5303
We are working with an international brand agency with a dynamic team of professionals to seek a Presentation Designer to be part of their growing office here in Singapore.
Well known for creating compelling brand and packaging experience for global clients, your role as a presentation designer is to champion the high standards and craft outstanding decks across leading FMCG and luxury brands.
- Output of screen presentations, working closely with the relevant persons and under guidance of a Creative Director when necessary.
- Preparing sales credentials for client meetings and new business meetings, inputting case studies.
- Creating case studies after the closure of each project by gathering information from client leads upon the launch of each project diligently.
- Prepare quarterly Group Executive decks for Executive Creative Director and Managing Director and all ad-hoc presentations like company meetings, seminars, etc.
- To have a good working knowledge of Director, Quark, Photoshop, Word, Illustrator, HTML, Java and any other relevant programmes.
- Asset management – building a library of filling processes and storage of information for all presentations. Create folders and sub-folders to organise images, write-ups and different category decks.
- Archive any seminar images and logos you have sourced for presentations.
- Make the client servicing, studio, strategy and business development teams aware of any new capabilities of PPT/other new programmes, which may be relevant to enhancing our presentation capabilities, undertaking training where necessary.
- Working closely with global offices for brand guidelines.
If you are keen, pls send across your CV and Folio(less than 8mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Junior designers with good craft will be considered for this role.