PreSchool Teachers (English or Chinese)
Mindchamps Preschool @ Holland V Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003171695
- Plan, supervise and deliver the program in accordance with the policies, guidelines, frameworks and philosophy of MindChamps
- Prepare and implement programs and age-appropriate teaching aids
- Keep accurate records of the children’s progress and address the children’s educational and developmental needs individually
- Complete the progress reports of the children for each semester and prepare developmental portfolio for every child
- Communicate with parents via the Connection Book at least once a week, weekly team newsletters and conferences
- Meet the parents to address any concerns
- Use positive discipline techniques at all times
- Guide and supervise the Assistant Teacher in the classroom
- Render basic first aid as and when necessary
- Responsible for the upkeep of teaching resources, arrangement, appearance, decorations and learning environment of the classroom
- Be familiarised with all working curriculum documents, handbooks and policy manuals
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education–Teaching (DECCE-T)
- Fluent in English/Chinese Language (spoken and written) as lessons are conducted in English or Chinese
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Knowledge in educational development
- Permanent positions
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Comprehensive training will be provided
- Ample opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Location: Holland Road Shopping Centre
Please apply online with your detailed resume in MS Word format with a recent photo, stating your availability, current and expected salaries
For more information about MindChamps, please visit www.mindchamps.org
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mindchamps Preschool @ Holland V Pte Ltd
About Mindchamps Preschool @ Holland V Pte Ltd
MindChamps, the world's leading specialist in Mind Development Programs, is the only learning institute that collaborates with Emeritus Professor Allan Snyder FRS, Founder of Centre for the Mind (University of Sydney) and Fellow of the Royal Society, the world’s most prestigious scientific fellowship, whose former fellows include Newton and Einstein.
Incorporating the groundbreaking findings of Emeritus Professor Snyder, MindChamps' programs empower Pre-School to Tertiary Level Students with the latest and most practical strategies to achieve their full potential, both academically and throughout their life.
With its vision of building a world of champions, MindChamps is dedicated to creating and imparting these cutting-edge programs so as to lift the standard of education and social responsibility of this generation of students for the future of humanity.
More Jobs from this employer