As a Preschool Principal, you will be in charge of many aspects of the day-to-day school operations, ensuring that the children are safe and learning well, and providing leadership and guidance to teachers so as to improve their teaching qualities.
- Assists and reports to the Centre Manager
- Oversee and support teachers so as to maintain a good standard of children's learning and development
- Establish parental involvements and marketing events for the centre
- Be able to stand-in for teachers if required and assists in routine care for children, as well as to ensure safety and hygiene of the children
- Ensure that the daily curriculum and daily operations are aligned with ECDA regulations
- Ensure that enrollments are met
- Building good rapports and communications with parents
- Able to unite staffs and work well as a team
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities entrusted by the management
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education – Leadership
- Knowledge in the Montessori way of teaching is an added advantage
- Creative, energetic and dynamic
- Strong command of the English language
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested applicants who possess the relevant certificates are welcome to submit your detailed resume with current & expected salaries, date of commencement and a photograph by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.