MindChamps PreSchool Pte Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188603
- Determine the requirements that must be met regarding licensing, health and safety regulations from the start and local regulatory agencies.
- Work closely with agencies to meet requirements.
- Mentor the teachers to facilitate collaborative approaches to learning, teaching and evaluation so as to raise performance standards and competencies.
- Provide leadership for setting overall goals for the school as a basis for curriculum objectives.
- Prepare budget and control budget expenditures.
- Collect tuition fee and manage disbursement of cash for purchases.
- Keep adequate records of income and expenditures.
- Prepare monthly reports for the board and senior management.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education - Teaching & Leadership is a must.
- Degree in Early Childhood Education will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching and management experience in a childcare / preschool
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Permanent position
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Comprehensive training will be provided
- Ample opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Location: Toa Payoh, Paragon, Changi Business Park & many other centres islandwide
Applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply with their comprehensive resume with full details via "Apply Now" button.
For more information about MindChamps, please visit www.mindchamps.org.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MindChamps PreSchool Pte Limited
About MindChamps PreSchool Pte Limited
Founded in 1998, with the goal of ‘filling the gaps’ that exist in education world-wide, MindChamps began as a research institute using research from the areas of Education, Psychology and Neuroscience to better understand how the learning brain grows and develops, and expertise from the world of theatre to understand how to better engage the young learner and ‘lead the imagination’.
The MindChamps foundation ‘3 Minds’ model for learning in the 21st Century focuses on the development of the Champion Mind, Learning Mind and Creative Mind. Experiencing the 3-Minds education model, enables the young person to face a rapidly-changing world with 100% Respect and Zero Fear.
MindChamps PreSchool is a multi-award winning preschool concept. Its unique approach, based on the ‘S.M.I.L.E.S.’ philosophy (development of the Sensory, the Motor, the Intellectual, the Emotional and the Social) has won numerous industry-wide, national and international awards.
From its country of origin, Singapore – where standards of education are among the highest globally, MindChamps has exported its unique model to other countries such as Australia and the Philippines as well as the Middle-East.
In 2016, MindChamps was presented with the Influential Brands Top Brands Award (Pre-school Education Category) for the 3rd consecutive year. MindChamps won the award as a top-of-the-brand, well-regarded and voted for by ‘Gen Y’ parents across 5 countries.
Starting with an ambitious goal, 18 years ago, MindChamps has grown to become what one influential admirer has described as ‘a movement’ – a movement to change the way we think about education for the world of tomorrow. A movement beginning with the nurturing of our very youngest ‘future champions’.