CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154156
EA License No 08C2893
• To provide pre-sales technical support and to assist customers on technical matters by proposing solutions and technical support to system integrators, developers and end-users.
• To handle project management for solution i.e. to handle projects and coordination among divisions by communicating with local / regional product managers as well as regional presales consultants
• To manage system integrators i.e. to plan and conduct technical workshop including programming, on-site technical support and provide good advice.
• To engage with end user i.e. to visit and propose solutions by presentation and demonstration of our products, and understand customer’s requirements and needs through effective communication.
• To be involved in product launch & this includes planning, demo and conducting product training.
• To perform market surveys in order to identify local market trends and needs & to identify alliances with hardware / software partners in order to offer a total solution to customers
• To prepare product demo materials for above-mentioned activities for new and existing corporate and government customers and system integrator on business product range and new product.
• To work closely with Product Managers on co-development of training materials for both internal & external stakeholders. This includes the development of training plan and materials targeting different target audience.
• General administration
• Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Studies or Equivalent
• Practical knowledge & exposure of colour management and hand-on experiences in implementing managed print & scanning solutions
• At least 3 years of presales working experience in IT industry