CAREER PACIFIC PTE LTD
Career Pacific Pte Ltd is an Executive Search firm specialising in IT Recruitment, Mobile Applications, Engineering, Accounting and Finance placements.
Presales cum Technical Consultant (Ref 21144)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988954
EA License No 08C4525
- Pre-sales role in software and IT Systems solutioning.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science / Engineering/ IT with at least 6 years of experience in software application development and pre-sales solutioning.
- Experience in integrating code with existing systems, and interfacing with hardware (through APIs etc.) is crucial
- JAVA/J2EE platform in Windows and/or UNIX environment
- software version configuration tool, automated testing tools
- system integration using RESTful, major ESB, messaging bus, TCP/IP etc
- Exposure to different database structures such as MySQL (RDBMS), MongoDB (document DB) and OrientDB (graph DB) will be highly preferred
Licence No : 08C4525