Talent Touche Pte Ltd specializes in the recruitment of contract, permanent roles and Executive Search on behalf of multinational corporations and local conglomerates from various industries within the Asia Pacific region. We believe in building long-term working relationship and that is why our clients and candidates matter to us!
Here at Talent Touche, we have a team of committed and proficient Talent Specialists. With our varied background, working experiences and proven track records, clients can be assured that they will only receive what’s right and not what’s left from us.
Presales Consultant (Card Payments) - GRC region
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002856971
EA License No 11C4259
My client, a leading European Banking Technology firm located in central district is seeking a dynamic individual to join their expanding presence. This role is Singapore based but qualified we can consider experienced candidates to be based in China, Taiwan or Hong Kong.
- Product presentations and demonstrations
- Provide presales support with technical qualification
- Responsible for technical specifications,RFI and RFP
- Build custom demonstrations
- Deliver Proof of Concepts (POC)
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluation and/or pilot projects
- Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
- Liaise with local and group support teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process
- Assists with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts
- Assists with the creation of a sales cycle plan
- Assists customer, prospect and sales representative to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI
- Contribute to the marketing campaigns and exhibitions
- Degree in Computer Science with at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the Cards/Payments industry in either product consulting, solution support or sales support role
- Experienced in payment Switch operations and management of interfaces with all payment Channels like ATM, POS, Kiosks, Mobile and Internet
- Strong domain knowledge in payment transactions, merchant/loyalty payment gateway solutions and card management systems, personalization and issuing
- Good understanding of EMV and PCI Standards
- Minimum of Ability to travel internationally at short notice on regular basis
- Understanding of Payment Networks (VISA, MasterCard etc), certifications and interfaces (Online and Clearing)
- Programming experience or understanding of C, PL/SQL and Java
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
To apply, please email your updated resume in word format stating your current and expected salaries.
EA License No: 201127615M
EA Reg No : R1113746