G8 EDUCATION SINGAPORE PTE LTD
A subsidiary of G8 Education Ltd, the largest ASX-listed childcare centre operator in Australia, G8 Education Singapore owns and manages more than 40 centres island wide.
Our child care services are primed to provide enriching and reliable care and education for children from infancy to kindergarten. Our brands Cherie Hearts, Our Juniors’ Schoolhouse and Bright Juniors each offers a unique curriculum that caters to the holistic nurturing of children by engaging their minds and bodies actively.
At G8 Education, we believe that our most valuable assets walk in and out the door each day - our employees. As such, we believe in fostering talent through professional development, training and support to help make our great team even better!
Pre-School English Educator
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003176076
Description and responsibilities:
• To work with your Appointed Superior and a team of teachers in delivering the curriculum at the centre.
• To plan and direct the programme and be involved in the curriculum.
• To set up various learning corners in the centre, in accordance with the curriculum.
• To ensure that lesson plans are prepared on time and that all class activities are conducted up to the required standards as deemed by the Curriculum team.
• To ensure the well-being of the children in the centre, especially their health, safety and hygiene.
• To serve as a link with parents by communicating effectively with them by organising and/ or conducting Parent-Teacher Conferences, Open House, and other sharing sessions to enhance parent-centre partnership.
• To work hand in hand with your colleagues and your Appointed Superior on project-based assignments, and to lend your area of expertise in any seminars or workshops relevant to your professional development. Therefore, you may need to be involved, from time to time, in small group training sessions with staff within or beyond your centre.
• Advanced Certificate in Early Years / Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education / Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education / Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (ACEY/ACECCE/CPT/CECCE/DPT/DECCET)
• Letter of Notification (LON) by the Early Childhood Development Agency preferred (EY2/L1/L2)