Enggsol is headquartered in Singapore, and is a talent search and recruitment consultancy firm. We believe that the Human Capital is a strategic source of value creation and the most important asset of all organizations. We work individually with our clients so that each search strategy is customized and ensures that every assignment is addressed and incorporated with best search practices. Our search efforts have made a significance influence on businesses, careers and the lives of others. We take these responsibilities seriously, adhering to a strict code of professional ethics.
EA License Number-07C5567
Pre-sales cum Technical Consultant (Java/J2EE)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984482
EA License No 07C5567
- Pre-sales role in software and IT Systems solutioning.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science / Engineering/ IT with at least 5 years of experience in software application development and pre-sales solutioning.
- Experience in integrating code with existing systems, and interfacing with hardware (through APIs etc.) is crucial
- Proficient in:
- JAVA/J2EE platform in Windows and/or UNIX environment
- software version configuration tool, automated testing tools
- system integration using RESTful, major ESB, messaging bus, TCP/IP etc
- Database administration (advanced functions, views, queries), schema mapping, troubleshooting
- Database performance fine-tuning, log analysis and monitoring