jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033029
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 26004002
Job Category/Function: IT - Others
Salary: SGD 4000 - 5000
Location: North East, Singapore
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers and prospects.
- To provide technical/project consultancy in support of sales at client meetings and on conference calls.
- To discuss, capture and define customer requirements.
- To work with the Sales teams to exploit the commercial opportunities for the IT Networking, Security, Servers & Storage range of products.
- Responsible for Pre-sales project management from requirement capturing, design to implementation.
- Working closely with members of the Delivery management team to ensure Infrastructure being delivered on time, to specification and within budget.
- To write technical Requirement Specifications which meet customer requirements and translate these accurately to the Delivery and Deployment team
- Where required - to review technology/service offerings/products with internal and external parties as part of any evaluation or development process.
- Develop and maintain product proficiency and competency level by attending mandatory training classes and successfully completing required levels of competency.
- When required, to develop and deliver training that ensures that the Sales teams understand and use technologies to the required level.
- Report monthly to the Pre-Sales Manager on pre-sales progress and development
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering or similar discipline with minimum 3-4 years in system integration work or relevant pre-sales role.
- Certifications in various areas such as MCSE, CCNA, CCDP etc will be an advantage.
- Experience in multi operating system platform will also be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and conceptualization of system design and integration with excellent communication, presentation and proposal writing skills.
- Relevant experience in project and team management is an added advantage.
- Should be able to present solutions at senior management level on the value proposition.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Karthigasen S/O Jagathesan (Registration No.: R1659359 )
Information and Communications Technology
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.