Wincor Nixdorf Pte Ltd
About Diebold Nixdorf
Diebold Nixdorf is a world leader in enabling connected commerce for millions of consumers each day across the financial and retail industries. Its software-defined solutions bridge the physical and digital worlds of cash and consumer transactions conveniently, securely and efficiently. As an innovation partner for nearly all of the world’s top 100 financial institutions and a majority of the top 25 global retailers, Diebold Nixdorf delivers unparalleled services and technology that are essential to evolve in an ‘always on’ and changing consumer landscape.
Diebold Nixdorf has a presence in more than 130 countries with approximately 25,000 employees worldwide. The organization maintains corporate offices in North Canton, Ohio, USA and Paderborn, Germany. Visit www.DieboldNixdorf.com for more information.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002955723
Reporting to the Regional Director, Banking & Retail Software Solution Centre, he/she will be based in (Singapore) and responsible for supporting the business for the countries as assigned.
- With domain expertise in at least one of the following: ATM, ATM Switch or Self- Service Devices such as CDMs, Kiosks, TAU etc., this person will be the software expert in Asia Pacific
- Bring in new / support existing key accounts
- Have a good understanding of the full sales cycle and the requirements for each stage
- Understand the customer’s needs, provide appropriate options and recommend the best solutions
- Assist in capturing customer requirements and translate them to technical specifications in the form of presales documentation such as RFPs / RFQs etc.
- Involved in business case writing, proposal writing, solutions designing and presentations to customers
- Ability to track sales pipeline and support local country sales force in opportunity development
- Feedback to product management on key requirements or Gaps compared to market standards / requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related course
- Relevant experience should be 7 to 10 years
- Has the technical expertise and the drive to do sales & bring in the business
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Should be able to work independently and within a team
- Has to be technically strong and competency in C/C++, Java (J2EE, EJB, XML) is a bonus
- Knowledge of ATM & CAM behavior.
- Knowledge of NDC/DDC or ISO8583 Message Protocol will be an added advantage.