CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187606
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. JFN
- To propose customized solutions that comprise Telecom, telecommunications services and ICT products to cope with corporate customers’ requirements.
- Involvement in the whole process from pre-sales to production environment- user requirement study, solution presentation, demonstration, training, on-site support and ensure smooth project implementation.
- To influence customer’s technical requirements, and position company service relative to competition.
- To develop overall solutions, response to RFI, RFP and other proposals that requested by Corporate Customers
- To coordinate with our agents / suppliers, HQ and Branch Offices and periodically provide solution training to Sales Team
- To provide or support IPLC,IEPL, IP, VPN, ICT product or project implementation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance ,
- To maintain qualitative customer services & loyalty of customers
- Degree holders in B.Eng/ B.Sc in Computer Studies / Electrical Engineering /Telecommunications
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in the Telecommunications industry, experiences in dealing with MNC, holders of professional certificate (e.g: CCNP,CISSP) are definitely an advantage
- Sound knowledge in IP/SDH/MPLS/Metro Ethernet technology, ICT value added solutions
- Superior analytical, problem solving, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain good working relationships with both technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to quickly adapt to ever-changing technology
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Contact Person: JFN
More jobs available HERE!
EA License No.: 08C2893