Established in 1997, ConnectedGroup is a leading human capital consulting firm. With offices in Asia, we are well placed to service one of the fastest growing region in the world and our consultative and client driven approach has positioned us as a partner of choice for companies across a diverse range of industries. Visit us at www.connectedgroup.com
ConnectedGroup represents a reputable fast growing industry to hire below position.
Practice Lead - Digital Technology Consulting & Innovation Lab - Singapore
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960902
EA License No 16S8088
Employer Ref. JPAOKL-874108
Our client is a top tier Global Consulting firm, building a cutting edge Digital Practice in Singapore. The firm specialise in Financial Services and Insurance Technology Consulting and require a “thought leader” to build a team and its Digital brand in APAC. Additionally you will take responsibility for building the firms Asia Innovation lab. Inspiring the brightest minds to innovate in the Digital arena.
- You will bring existing innovation and technologies from the IP developed in the US and Europe, build on it and develop it in the Asia context. Furthermore, you will recycle this enhanced innovation back to the US and Europe.
- You will recruit, inspire and train a team of exceptional minds dedicated to innovation
- You will perform both presales and delivery of high end digital strategies, translating high level strategy into proof of concept, proof of concept into programs and programs into projects.
- You will work closely with clients, the sales team and business consulting colleagues to deliver groundbreaking Digital solutions across Banking and Insurance
- You will bring Digital technology into Financial Services businesses and business acumen into technology consulting.
- You will apply your Banking or Insurance or Payments domain expertise as the Brand ambassador for the firm, speaking at conferences and becoming the trusted partner of clients.
- You will be an expert in at least one aspect of Financial Services innovation (Payments, Private banking, block chain etc.)
- You are likely to come from a Technology Consulting background and have at least 4 years’ experience in the Asian market.
- Ideally you will have experience running or setting up an innovation lab or at least be working in partnership with local FinTechs
- You will have at least 3+ years leadership experience
- Preference will be given to candidates based in Singapore.
This is a unique opportunity to build your own business unit on solid, global foundations. The firm offer a wholly credible reputation in this space and will support your professional growth to CTO within a tangible timeframe.
Please send your CV in absolute confidence to James Purdie.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.