PR & Media Communication Exec (Leading Luxury brand MNC/ 5 days/ Town)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983165
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
- Leading Global Luxury Brand
- 5 days/ Town
- Min 3 years relevant experience
- Analyze and identify online and offline editorial
- Identify and evaluate competitive campaigns
- Support and implement PR & Media actions
- Identify and develop a strong network of journalists/ media and stylists
- Develop PR plan to support campaign launches & brand objectives
- Enagement with digital press to develop strong online presence
- Develop and execute yearly media strategy
- Identifying and analysis of digital media evolution for local actions
- Optimizing SEM opportunities with search agency
- Support in planning and executing of media events
- Develop communications plan for lauch events for strong presence
- Min 2 years on PR / Media /communication branding experience
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Meticulous and organized with an eye for details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Possess positive disposition with a driven attitude and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (EA Personnel Registration No: R1104911) by clicking Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
Our strength lies in the principal asset of a team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds. With their valuable experience and thorough knowledge in various fields of specialisation, we are unparalleled in providing prompt and effective HR recruitment solutions to our clients. Over these years, we are proud to be recognized as one of the sterling manpower service providers within the recruitment arena.
We are an ISO9001:2008 Certified Company and is part of the National Personnel Associates (NPA) worldwide alliance which has over 400 member companies spread across 6 continents. Through us, clients can gain access to extraordinary talents from worldwide.