RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
PR MANAGER – Mixed Martial Arts ($3.5K TO $5.5K/ Flexi- Hr/ MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002948846
EA License No 04C4142
- Basic $3,500 to $5,500!
- Central! Flexi Hr!
- Coordinate all Public Relations activities
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Provide support pre, during and post interviews
- Build and maintain relationships with media partners
- Create content for interviews and press releases
- Analyse and establish opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going base
- Grow industry and brand awareness through means of social media platforms, various creative and networking channels
- Keep updated with industry trends
- Must have personal interest in mixed martial arts
- Proven track record of executing successful Public Relations campaigns
- Must have thorough understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Good editing skills
- Strong relationships with industry media outlets
- Solid exposure and experience with social media such as Blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms. April Tan(R1653620)**
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure Work Permit, EP or S pass. If you would require a Work Permit, EP or S pass, please do not apply.