PR Manager (TV Content/Media/Write Press Release)
BGC Search – FA
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027710
EA License No. 12C5983
- Handling our Corporate Communications colleagues to effectively manage media relations and content pitches
- Planning and creating new initiatives to ensure higher media engagement and coverage of both existing of new program content across genres.
- Planning and managing content promotion to ensure incremental viewership.
- To develop and build our digital marketing strategies to engage customers effectively
- At least bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Mandarin as will be required to handle Chinese Media
- At least 3 years of experience in Publicity with an existing relationship with the key media and entertainment media
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport easily with the media.
- Have the desire to handle TV Content
- Have knowledge in digital media and engagements through the digital platforms
- Ability to work in a fast paced environement
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BGC Search – FA
About BGC Search – FA
BGC Search is an international recruitment and search firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions, a key aspect to every successful company's growth. We strongly believe that the quest for talent is not transitory, but continuous, and also in fostering enduring relationships built on trust for both employers and job-seekers - key factors in every company. Through established offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, BGC Search is committed to driving our clients’ successes. Through our people-oriented approach, we initiate and build strong partnerships and serve as a valuable extension to our clients' businesses.
BGC Search Pte Ltd (EA License No.: 12C5983)
Address: 10 Collyer Quay, #06-07/08/09/10 Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315
Tel: 6557 0707
Fax: 6557 0606