PR Executive ( Established Co. / Automotive / 5 days / West ) DJT 291130
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034455
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DJT 291130
- Handle all aspect with regards to public relations.
- Increase brand awareness by developing strategies, campaigns and initiatives and implement the PR activities
- Ensuring the public has a positive and supportive opinion and reception of the organisations and brands
- Explore and identify potential collaboration opportunities with other companies and internal parties to execute media test drives, corporate sponsorships and other activities
- Prepare and draft speeches with Managing Directors, Directors and Executives.
- Manage, analyse and measure results of PR, CSR activities and corporate sponsorships
- Administration duties & coordination with relevant parties for interviews, vetting of press release and events
- Updating media database
- Minimum a Degree in Public Relations / Communications / Marketing or any other related field.
- Other discipline with prior experience are welcome to apply.
- Prefer at least 2 years of relevant PR working experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are preferred.
- Team player and able to adapt in fast-paced working environment.
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salary, notice period together with a recent photograph.
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attention: Jane Tow (Registration No.: R1654466)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865