PR Communications Executive (Leading IT MNC!/Gd bonuses!/East)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027703
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. PJYDNov2016
- Up to S$2.8K Base+AWS+gd bonuses!!
- MUST have 1-2 yrs exp in PR/Corpcom!
- Leading MNC in East!
Our client is a worldwide renowned Consumer Electronics vendor and Technology MNC
- Responsible for the implementation of the predefined communication and marketing strategy
- Work closely with PR agencies to formulate long and short term public relations plans to advance company’s reputation
- Explore and identify potential collaboration opportunities with other companies
- Work closely with internal departments for co-ordination and execution of PR-related activities
- Establish and maintain strong network of journalist and media contacts
- Management of launch events, projects and budgets to ensure timely execution of plans and efficient use of PR resources
- Serve as a media spokesperson, writes and edits media materials such as press releases, case studies, speeches and by-liners for senior management
- Assist media with photo and video shoots to ensure presentation of a professional image
- Work alongside social media team to create and maintain content for the website and social media channels
- See to it that campaigns and projects stay within the given budget and schedule.
- Degree in Public Relations / Corporate Communications / Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in Corporate Communication or Public Relations field are preferred. Relevant marketing experience in an international, technology company is an advantage.
- Good knowledge in communications, relationship management and social media marketing would be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are preferred.
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
- Proven record of working independently whilst managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team player and able to adapt in fast-paced working environment.
Other Information: (optional)
- Working Hours: 5 days’ work week (9am-630pm)
- Location: East
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Residential Address
- Date of Birth
- Availability to start work
- Recent photo
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Patrick Thomas Jiang Yiang Dong (EA Personnel Registration No: R1105012) by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
Our strength lies in the principal asset of a team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds. With their valuable experience and thorough knowledge in various fields of specialisation, we are unparalleled in providing prompt and effective HR recruitment solutions to our clients. Over these years, we are proud to be recognized as one of the sterling manpower service providers within the recruitment arena.
We are an ISO9001:2008 Certified Company and is part of the National Personnel Associates (NPA) worldwide alliance which has over 400 member companies spread across 6 continents. Through us, clients can gain access to extraordinary talents from worldwide.