Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Portfolio Valuation Specialist-Middle Office- Commodities - VP
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002956053
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. AS00035893
- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent career progression
- Global Hedge fund
Portfolio Valuation Specialist, commodities (middle office)
Our client is one for the largest international hedge fund with well-established global footprint across America, Europe and Asia. It seeks to attract, develop and retain the best talent in the market.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
The Portfolio valuation specialist is responsible to manage risk, P&L and pricing processes and will be accountable for the accuracy of daily P&L. The primary focus of the position is on administration of P&L of IR, credit and FX and equity products. He/she will be working closely with portfolio manager across the regions.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/economics/computer science. MFE is preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in Product/valuation control.
- Strong knowledge and experience in P&L calculations.
- Experience with the following systems: Murex, Imagine, Bloomberg and Reuters.
- Experience in dealing with commodities options is a must.
Contact Jake Sun at (65) 6854 5609 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00035893.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1653158