Fort Financial Management Pte Ltd is a market leading financial group established to provide financial investment advisory services. We specialize in seminars and workshops, corporate services and customized portfolio engineering.
WHAT CAN WE PROVIDE YOU
- Basic salary of $2,500 - $4,000(executive level) / $5,000 - $7,500(manager level) depending on capabilities
- Structured & Systematic training by Senior Management Team to build Solid Foundation and eventually for Management (FoMAP Management Tailored Program)
- Travel Opportunities fully Sponsored by us
- Monthly Incentives entitlement
- 4 Bonuses awarded per Annum
The FoMAP is specially crafted out by past and present leaders who are now part of the senior management team. The FoMAP is an 18 months fast-tracked leadership development program specially tailored to groom highly driven individuals to be the next generation of leaders in the financial industry.
Acquire massive exposure to the finance industry. Receive direct mentoring from our senior management team & to have 1st hand experience learning not just technical but soft skills to push your personal growth to the NEXT level.
- Performing the administration of n and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of funds.
- Communicating with investors.
- Processing payment and other transactions.
- Performing all of the investor related services of the company's investment fund client.
- Meeting expectations of investors, adhering to deadline.
- Weekly maintenance of all data and records for investors and ensuring documentation are filed and maintained efficiently and comprehensively Assisting Senior Vice President in daily operations.
- Diploma or Degree in Business/Finance/Economics/Marketing/Communications or equivalent 1-2 years experience in relevant field of study
- Fresh grads who are willing to learn are welcomed (knowledge of equity funds will be advantageous).
- Training will be provided.
- Strong communication skills and ability to perform under stress and tight deadlines